Friday, January 23, 2009

A bit more work...

Moving forwards a bit. I missed scanning one page, but I'm essentially doing the first couple pages, but leaveing some gaps, then putting one bit of a drawing somewhere about 3/4 of the way through, then a tiny patch of something on the last page. I'll try to move onto getting some color involved soon. I've never loved how pencil crayons have come out for me, and don't have much in the way of markers, so I may bust out the watercolor pencils that I bought to experiment with a while ago and see how that treats me...

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see the first page....I love drawing on top of texture.
    Stuff looks great...can't wait to see the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as said before I love the approach to the theme!
    about the finished look just use whatever you feel comfortable with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good and I like how you have added stuff through out the book

    ReplyDelete